Terms and Conditions
These tersm and conditions (the “Term and Conditions!) govern the use of www.uniquegifts.ie (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Unique Gifts—This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
This website is operated by Unique Gifts. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Unique Gifts.
When you create and account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely reponsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive informationa tttached to that accoun; and
- All personal information you provide tous through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and conditions.
By placing an order on the Site, you are offered to purchase products subject to these Terms and Conditions.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Unique gifts and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
Third Party Goods and Services
Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties on our Site.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites before using these sites.
Limitations of Liability
Unique Gifts and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal feels from your use of the Site.
Except where probihited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Unique Gifts and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiareis, and affiliates from any actions, claims, looses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal feels aristing out of your use of our Site of your violations of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of Ireland.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Our contact details are:
124 Rathborne Court
* Contact hours are between 9.30am- 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
Terms of sale
By placing an order with us, you are offering to purchase a product, representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and representing that all information you provide to us is in connection with such order is true and accurate and you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order. We retain the right to refuse any order request made by you.
Prior to our acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, modify or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after receipt of an order confirmation from us, for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to limit the number of items ordered and to refuse service to you without prior notification. In the even that an item lists and incorrect price, either due to typographical or other error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed. If payment has already been made or if your account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled, we will credit your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Purchases for goods/services made with us may only be paid available through our payment facility.
- All prices are shown in the applicable currency and payable in that currency.
- Some banks may charge an additional fee for certain transactions (an international transaction for instance)
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of entering the information on the Site.
- Unique Gifts offer different types of methods which you available to you during the checkout process.
- You will have a selection to pay via Shopify Payments
- The prices on our Site can change at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders that have already accepted by us.
We use our reasonable endeavours to make sure that every product on www.uniquegifts.ie is shown accurately and prices are correct. However occasionally there may be small variations in colour, typefaces, size and layouts. The content or information on our site is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Your order will be confirmed by email. If for some reason an item will take longer to despatch we will inform you by email.
- We may be unable to accept your order if:
- Your chosen goods are unavailable
- We cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in the terms and conditions
- If the order is to be delivered outside of the United Kingdom or Republic Of Ireland
Gift Vouchers and Promotional Codes
- Gift vouchers or promotional codes can only be accepted and redeemed against Unique Gifts and used towards the purchase of products on Unique Gifts Site
- Delivery charges are no
- If you wish to apply a discount code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process.
- Gift vouchers cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other goods in the same transaction nor can’t they be used to purchase other gift vouchers as well they cannot be used in combination with other discounts, coupons or other promotions available on the Site.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within one year of the date of dispatch by us and will expire after such date.
- We shall not be responsible if a gift voucher is lost, damaged, deleted, stolen and we reserve the right to decline to accept any discount code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
We have made every effort to reproduce colours on the site as accurately as possible. However, different computers and mobile devices reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so exact colour matches are not yet possible over the internet.
Shipping and Delivery
- Estimated deliveries are:
For standard orders 2-3 working days
For bespoke handcrafted orders up to 10 working days
- Please refer to individual product pages for estimated dispatch and delivery times. All charges are based on the weight, size and quantities of the items ordered.
- Make sure you provide us with a complete and accurate delivery details as we cannot as there is no guarantee this could be amended after your purchase.
- Only standard products on this site are stock supported and we can despatch your order within 2 working days of receiving your order and will be shipped from Ashtown, Dublin 15. Bespoke handcrafted orders will be shipped from Fabricate Ireland, Limerick. Bespoke orders will take longer to delivery and individual delivery fees will apply.
- The customer is solely responsible for any error of delivery due to a lack of information or error on the delivery address while placing the order.
- We will confirm your order with an email. If for some reason an item will take longer to despatch we will inform you in this email.
- There are no order despatches on Saturday, Sunday or holidays (including Bank Holidays).
- Please note that delivery dates cannot be guaranteed and may be disrupted by issues outside our control (for example interruptions to transport, weather).
We believe that you will enjoy every item you buy from Unique Gifts as we work with wonderful designers, creators, and craftspeople from Ireland and abroad. If for any reason, however, you wish to cancel or return your order we ask you to get back to us within 24 hours of receiving the product. We ask you to inform us by email or a Contact Us Form before you send the item back to us as otherwise a refund will not be possible. Please note:
- This only applies to cancellable goods (goods in kept in stock). See number Fabricate Ireland Refund Policy
- To be eligible for a refund, please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging and with garment tags still attached where applicable.
- Also, please note, if you availed of our Free shipping Over €150 when placing your order – when you return the order/part order, the shipping cost will come out of your refund amount.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We will only make a refund to the original credit card or debit card account used by you to make the online purchase. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- It is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage or use a trackable and insured method as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) in transit.
- Breakages: Please ensure that you open your order upon arrival and check for breakages. We need to be informed of any issues within ….. of you receiving your order.
- If for any reason, you refuse the delivery of your order or you are not available to accept your order and your order is returned to us, then any cost that we incur due to that return will be deducted from your refund.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our Site and to ensure that the colours on screen are as close as possible to the colours of the actual product. However, all products are made by hand so colours may vary. Accordingly, we cannot accept the return of any product because it does not match the shade you were expecting.
Fabricate??? Refer to our….. Returns policy
We appreciate your feedback, comments and complaints as we would like to learn from them and improve our services so please feel free to email us: email@example.com or write us at:
124 Rathborne Court
Laws & Disputes
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with Irish law.
- In the event of a dispute or claim associated with these Terms and Conditions, we will comply with the decision of the National Consumer Agency or the corresponding authority in the respective country
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
These terms and conditions were created on 10th November 2021.